- Block 4 A schedule classes only.
- 7:30 Report to Block 1 for attendance
- 7:35 Report to Block 3
- 9:25 Nutrition Break
- 9:45 Report to Block 4
- 7:30 Report to Block 1
- 9:25 Nutrition Break
- 9:45 Report to Block 2
- 7:30-10:33 Make-up exams in A27
- AP Psychology C09 Summer reading will be assigned.
- AP Language/Comp. C27 Summer work will be assigned.
- AP Spanish C04
- AP Government and Politics C10 Summer Reading will be assigned.
- AP English Literature and Composition summer reading is available in C33 (Mr. Higgins).
- AP Chemistry summer assignment is available in B07 (Mr. Smith).
- AP Environmental Science summer assignment is available in B17 (Mrs. Brumsted).
Boys Soccer Tuesday, June 18th C14 2:15
Girls Soccer Wednesday, June 19th B27 2:15
X-Country Thursday, June 20th C06 2:15 (See Coach Sousa if you cannot attend.)
Volleyball Thursday, June 20th C23 2:15
Golf Thursday, June 20th Gym 2:45
- 1 course $170.00
- 2 courses $300.00
- 3 courses $400.00
- Fee Refunds: Course refunds are granted only in the case of course cancellation.
- Classes will meet beginning July 1-July 30, with July 4th off for Independence Day.
- Please see the Guidance page for information on course offerings.
Below is a partial listing of colleges that have accepted members of the Dartmouth High School graduating class of 2013:
Berklee College of Music
Bridgewater State University
Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising
George Washington University
James Madison University
Mass College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
New York University
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
St. Michael’s College
The Ohio State University
University of Delaware
University of Massachusetts Amherst
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
University of Pennsylvania
University of Southern California
University of Vermont
University of New Hampshire
University of Minnesota Twin Cities
University of Illinois
University of Michigan
University of Maryland
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
"tweet" periodic updates about calendar events, student successes, information, or other useful communications. However, replies to any announcements via Twitter have no guarantee of response as we will continue to rely on phone or email communication if you wish to reach a teacher or administrator.